Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Be FAIR,pls!

okay, once I noticed this thing, I feel irritated for sure.

You know what? I don't like it when you complain about one girl who always updating and playing with her facebook and said "ih.. katanya sakit! kok update terus FBnya! gimana sih?!" But you don't complain when two other girls do the same thing. Updating their facebook and even more her plurk. You just don't know that she ALWAYS playing with her plurk, aite? yeah, you don't know and don't want to know because you are their best friend. 

Actually, I don't mind you-being-their-best-friends-thingy!! I DON'T CARE! but please just shut your mouth up, don't make any comment about the other hobby, like Facebooking,Plurking or Blogging. Just please.. If you found it irritating, you should feel the same when your TWO BEST FRIENDS did it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment