Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ate those papers, I don't give a sh*t!

Before you red the entire words, please do notice that I do RESPECT any kind of job/work/position. This one sentiment goes (ONLY) to my office colleague, a secretary.

Hey young lady, what's the point with putting the high tone on me for saying, "Makanya jangan sok tau.. kalo ga tau tuh jangan sok sok pengen ngerjain sendiri.. nanya deh!" ????????

You're talking like you were here, in the office all day long and help us here for the printer things! FYI,we do it all by ourselves when you're not around, when you're sleeping in your bed and WE'RE STILL WORKING AFTER THE OFFICE HOUR. We can CHANGE those papers alone!

and please do remember and give a note about you're ignoring me when I said to you : Mbak, aku mau fotokopi ya. You just sit there playing with your mobile phone with the facebook and all YM boxes in front of your face. In a time you just finished playing with your phone, you're coming in and found me sitting on the floor, looking for 2 size of papers and ready to put it in to the printers, and without asking me first, you just said those words in a high tone.

Snap snap young lady. let me ask you one question before you're talking to me : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE OFFICE HOUR? WHAT IS YOUR JOB? APA SIIHH YANG ELO KERJAIN?? zzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment