Friday, August 14, 2009

lovely nickname

I hate a woman who doesn't understood what her mate doing for life, then goes jealous and does uncool act. So I wrote :

"I swear, once I become someone's wife and a mother, I won't bother my husband's job. If he has to go for 3 months or more, I will stay with our kids and waiting.. and of course do some tasks by myself when my husband is not around. -This is one lesson I learnt from my beloved mom, who never complain when my pop isn't around because he had to work for us-"

bla bla blaaa.. and then I found something. I got mad and wrote :

"if you don't want to cooperate with us then just get out.. it's EASY.. as easy as you're saying 'sampai kapan ini kan berubah'... we're not treating you like an animal, we're working like a dog here. oh and also we ...do spent SO MUCH MONEY for you and it's not balance with those amounts that you made. SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!"

Then I realize, both side got their own mistake. Permanent. There's nothing I can do to find the undo button so everything will go more easy.

oh I know, the easier thing is make a perfect nick name for them >:D
Woman : WANITA 30 TAHUN YANG TIDAK DEWASA DAN EGOIS.
Man : BAGAI SAPI DICOCOK HIDUNGNYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment