Thursday, July 30, 2009

Speaks English

HEY YOU HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT!

next time you want to hire someone for Public Relation thingy, please make sure she/he has a capability such as speak good English and eager to learn about this company so she/he can do her/his job. So, when guests are coming to our place and want to know more about what are we actually do, she/he can do her/his public relation job without bother others division just because she/he does not speak English and doesn't know anything about our company.

For hell, I have to reject one good offer this week with unacceptable reasons.
1. I have to pleased those native guests and answer their curiosity about this company.

2. I will go next week (so it means I won't do my in-front-of-mixer job) to give live reports on one music festival. HEI MISTER, this job is coming from our company. I give no absence letter for next week -3 days of live reporting the festival- you're the one who gave me this task.

So yes, I won't go to do my side job this week just because those 2 stupid reasons. oh wait a minute, how about people who go for 1 month vacation or do the shooting for TV things? They got special permit, 'aite? Could you tell me how to get a golden permit so I can go for my side job? Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment