Tuesday, June 23, 2009

your best friend thingy

I found your pattern, dude!!

when you go out with your so called best friend -who you adore so much and don't want to talk about her even when you found she got the irritating habits which you don't like- you won't tell me, aite? coz, I will go mad then you don't like it, then you think : it's the best for me to not know about it..

but hey!! you yourself who told me, that we have this so called heart connection. I will call you when I feel I have to, and voila!! there.. you were with them, people who don't talk and act like strangers to me.. HAHAHHAA

Funnier thing is you don't feel mind to watch movie with someone who had watched it before. Hey mister, I remind you, you reject me when you want to watch something but I've watched it already, you said : Oh you've watched it?? hmm, lemme find other movie, I don't want to watch movie which you've seen already!

EAT IT!! BLAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment